Barracuda Roller Banners
2014 Barracuda Roller Banners Specification
During production your banner will be printed on an Anapurna large format printer and printed using UV solvent inks. This achieves a superior print quality. Your stop light banner graphics will be water resistant, scratch resistant, anti crease, anti tear, eliminate light penetration and have a photo realistic finish.
The Barracuda has held the #1 position as being probably the best roller banner in the World for along time. It has been specially designed for frequent exhibition use and is the most popular system choice amongst professional marketeers.
The universal top rail ensures the banner graphic attachment is secure. The system banner height can be controlled (840mm – 2200mm) by adjusting the telescopic pole which secures firmly into the base and top rail without requiring any tools during setup.
The Barracuda is available in two sizes, 0.8m wide or 1m wide. The 0.8m wide is the standard size, however marketeers requiring larger ad-space should consider upgrading to the 1m wide model.
Repeat recoil and reactivation of banner graphics on roller banners can make the system tension spring lose its strength. When this happens the banner becomes loose or slack – which has a negative visual impact. The Barracuda has a special feature to solve this problem. At both sides of the base housing there are two smooth plastic ends caps. These caps can be easily removed to show two twist knobs. These two knobs can be turned which increases the tension of the banner graphic – keeping it flat.
If you need a quality roller banner, we’d definitely suggest the 0.8m wide Barracuda. We’ve even used it to promote our own business.
- The premium roller banner in the Ultima range
- Available in 800mm (standard) or 1000mm wide sizes
- Twist ratchet graphic tensioner maintain flat banner graphics
- 800mm (standard) wide mode visible graphic area (banner size): 800mm wide x 2130mm tall
- 1000mm wide mode visible graphic area (banner size): 1000mm wide x 2130mm tall
- 800mm (standard) system size: 865mm wide x 2200mm tall
- 1000mm system size: 1065mm wide x 2200mm tall
- The telescopic pole height is adjustable and can be set to a minimum of 840mm tall or a maximum of 2200mm tall
- Padded foam carry bag included
- Anodised silver finish
- 4.5kg (800mm wide product)
- Designed in the UK
- The Grasshopper is the alternative low cost option
|Price Each||System Width||Banner Material|
|£129.95 exc. VAT | £155.94 inc. VAT||0.8m|| |
510gsm Block Out PVC
|£139.95 exc. VAT | £167.94 inc. VAT||1m|| |
510gsm Block Out PVC
|£144.95 exc. VAT | £173.94 inc. VAT||0.8m|| |
|£154.95 exc. VAT | £185.94 inc. VAT||1m|| |
Turnaround Speed & Delivery Prices
|STANDARD+ 5 days||-||£15 exc. VAT | £18 inc. VAT (up to 4 systems)|
|FAST2-3 Days||£15 exc. VAT | £18 inc. VAT (per system)||£15 exc. VAT | £18 inc. VAT (up to 4 systems)|
|EXPRESS 24 HOUR 9.00 Mon-Fri/12.00 Sat||£25 exc. VAT | £30 inc. VAT (per system)||£30 exc. VAT | £36 inc. VAT for (up to 4 systems)|
- Important Information
- Print ready artwork must be received before 12 noon to take advantage of the “Express 24 hour” or “Fast” turnaround speed & delivery service.
- “Standard” delivery is only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- “Express 24 Hour” i.e. next day delivery is only available before 9AM Mon-Fri. Next day delivery on Saturday is before 12 noon. Excludes Sundays and bank holidays.
- All delivery prices are for UK Mainland delivery only. Call us for other UK regions & international delivery costs.
- A minimum turnaround speed and delivery cost of £15 excluding VAT is applied to all orders.
- Orders are only exempt from a turnaround speed & delivery cost if customers request the “Standard” turnaround speed & delivery service and pre-arrange to collect their order in-store within normal business hours.
Please leave a 300mm bleed at the bottom of all banner stand artwork. Please download and use our artwork templates to supply artwork.